Senior Account Executive
In this key role, an Allegiance Merchant Services Senior Account Executive is primarily responsible for selling merchant payment processing/non-cash payment solutions (including Visa, Amex, Discover, MasterCard, checks, gift cards, eCommerce, etc.) and the corresponding hardware and software. This is a B2B hunter sales role and the ideal candidate will have an excellent track record of prospecting and closing new business.
At Allegiance Merchant Services our customers are priority #1 and creating a WOW experience is our most important task! This is an opportunity for an individual with a go-getter attitude who is looking to learn and grow with a company. If you bring the customer-centric attitude and the desire to grow, we can provide the industry and technical knowledge and skills needed to excel!
- Conduct outbound prospecting in-person and by phone.
- Schedule prospective customer appointments.
- Present solutions and cost-savings analysis.
- Identify customer needs/requirements and match those needs to corresponding Allegiance Merchant Services’ products and services that will meet and exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Analyze financial statements.
- Meet weekly and monthly sales objectives.
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge and understanding of the acquiring/credit card industry and Allegiance Merchant Services products and solutions.
- Maintain awareness of all new developments of products, services, internal changes in policy, technology and sales initiatives.
- 5+ years sales experience, 2+ in merchant services industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Customer centric attitude and approach.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, high energy and competitive.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel (within a local territory) to perform sales presentations.
- Proven analytical abilities to develop product and pricing proposals.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to cold call.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Preferred Sales Experience: CREDIT CARD PROCESSING, MERCHANT SERVICES, MORTGAGE LENDING, BANKING, CASH ADVANCE, TELECOM, ADVERTISING, and INSURANCE.
- Adhere to high quality and standards.
- A winning attitude is a must!!!
- Winning sales environment.
- Unparalleled sales training and coaching.
- Base salary + uncapped commissions + Full Benefits
- Bonus programs.
- Professional growth opportunities.
- Recession-Proof Industry.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Allegiance Merchant Services is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Email your resume and cover page to email@example.com