Senior Account Executive - Bank Alliance
In this role, the SAE is primarily responsible for selling merchant payment processing/non-cash payment solutions (including Visa, Amex, Discover, MasterCard, checks, gift cards, eCommerce, etc.) and the corresponding hardware and software. This is a B2B hybrid hunter sales and bank referral relationship role and the ideal candidate will have an excellent track record of prospecting and closing new business. You will work closely with the assigned branches and Business Bankers Officers (BBO’s) to identify merchant services opportunities and develop relationships with key branches, banking officers and managers in order to build, grow, and sustain merchant services business or other product and services offered by Allegiance Merchant Services.
At Allegiance Merchant Services our customers are priority #1 and creating a WOW experience is our most important task! This is an opportunity for an individual with a go-getter attitude who is looking to learn and grow with a company. If you bring the customer-centric attitude and the desire to grow, we can provide the industry and technical knowledge and skills needed to excel!
- Conduct outbound prospecting in-person and by phone.
- Schedule prospective customer appointments.
- Present solutions and cost-savings analysis.
- Identify customer needs/requirements and match those needs to corresponding Allegiance Merchant Services’ products and services that will meet and exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Analyze financial statements.
- Meet weekly and monthly sales objectives.
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge and understanding of the acquiring/credit card industry and Allegiance Merchant Services products and solutions.
- Maintain awareness of all new developments of products, services, internal changes in policy, technology and sales initiatives.
- 5+ years sales experience, 2+ in merchant services industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Customer centric attitude and approach.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, high energy and competitive.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel (within a local territory) to perform sales presentations.
- Proven analytical abilities to develop product and pricing proposals.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to cold call.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Preferred Sales Experience: CREDIT CARD PROCESSING, MERCHANT SERVICES, MORTGAGE LENDING, BANKING, CASH ADVANCE, TELECOM, ADVERTISING, and INSURANCE.
- Adhere to high quality and standards.
- A winning attitude is a must!!!
- Winning sales environment
- Unparalleled sales training and coaching
- Base salary + uncapped commissions + full benefits
- Bonus programs
- Professional growth opportunities
- Recession-proof industry
Location: Talladega, AL
Allegiance Merchant Services is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Email your resume and cover page to email@example.com