Bank Alliance Channel – Regional Account Executive
Who is allegiance?
Allegiance Merchant Services is one of the fastest-growing and most dynamic merchant services companies. At Allegiance Merchant Services our customers are priority #1 and creating a WOW experience is our most important task! Founded in 2009, Allegiance Merchant Services is a payment technology and processing company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions, and governments, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are dedicated to earning clients’ trust through innovative solutions, free terminal placement programs, easy-to-understand statements, no-contract agreements and unmatched personalized service. Allegiance is known as a pioneer in the credit card payment processing industry. We operate like a startup company with a culture built on rapid idea generation, innovation, collaboration and an emphasis on the growth and empowerment of our best asset, our people! We’re a hard working crew that’s having amazing success and a ton of fun while doing it.
Professional development opportunities:
This role is designed for the account executive that has proven themselves successful in the merchant services industry and looking to take the next step in their career. Allegiance will provide ongoing industry and company-specific training to continue your professional growth and development.
In this role, the AE is primarily responsible for selling merchant payment processing / non-cash payment solutions (including Visa, Amex, Discover, MasterCard, checks, gift cards, eCommerce, etc.) and the corresponding hardware and software.
This is a B2B hybrid hunter sales and bank referral relationship role.The ideal candidate will have an excellent track record of prospecting and closing new business.
You will work closely with the assigned branches and Business Bankers Officers (BBO’s) to identify merchant services opportunities and build relationships in order to build, grow, and sustain merchant services business or other product and services offered by Allegiance Merchant Services.
- Exceed weekly and monthly sales objectives.
- Conduct outbound prospecting in-person and by phone.
- Schedule prospective customer appointments, present solutions and cost-savings analysis.
- Identify customer needs/requirements and match those needs to corresponding Allegiance Merchant Services’ products and services that will meet and exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Analyze financial statements.
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge and understanding of the acquiring / credit card industry and Allegiance Merchant Services products and solutions.
- Maintain awareness of all new developments of products, services, internal changes in policy, technology and sales initiatives.
Required skills and experiences:
- 2 – 4 years outside sales experience within the merchant services industry.
- Experience developing relationships with banking and referral partners.
- Self-motivated and able to achieve sales goals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in contract negotiations, proposals, and presentations.
- Results driven, well organized with strong follow-up skills.
- Winning Attitude is a must!!!
- Base salary + uncapped commission + full benefits.
- Tremendous growth opportunities within the company.
- Management support and ongoing training for constant development.
- Work hard, play hard team environment.
Location: Auburn, AL
Allegiance Merchant Services is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Email your resume and cover page to email@example.com