What Allegiance Needs
A creative self-starter who can articulate ideas that include a strategy for execution. The candidate should be detailed oriented, able to manage deadlines working in a high-performance environment while being research minded and willing to find solutions with minimal direction.
- Bachelor’s in marketing or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in a marketing role
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Willing to receive feedback, coaching, and direction
- Represents our core value of “earning our customer’s business every day”
- Interested in personal growth & development
- Continually seeking to enhance personal growth and development
- Coordinate marketing assets
- Inventory/distribution to AE’s & partners
- Engage marketing resource vendors (Visa, Discover, American Express)
- Social media strategy planning & implementation: twitter, FB, IG & more
- Marketing material design/redesign & input
- Create/edit presentation material
- Basic graphic design when applicable
- Assist designers/vendors with print-ready artwork
- Assist in the planning, marketing, and execution of special events
- Leverage marketing analytics
- Build top of sales funnel via creative marketing strategy
- Packaging & messaging of current marketing assets
- Blog Authorship
Useful Technology & Software Aptitudes
- Adobe Creative Studio: Photoshop, InDesign
- MS Office: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- CRM, MailChimp knowledge
- Hootsuite-social media account management
- Fiverr or similar gig service
- Competitive pay + full benefits.
- Tremendous growth opportunities within the company.
- Management support and continuing training for constant development.
- Work hard, play hard team environment.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Allegiance Merchant Services is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Email your resume and cover page to firstname.lastname@example.org