Client Services Manager
The Client Services Manager is responsible for all the day-to-day planning, production, and problem-solving of the general business operations at Allegiance Merchant Services while meeting all required service level agreements. Further, the CSM will be tasked with the growth and development of the team to facilitate the smooth and efficient boarding of newly approved applications, supporting clients in both pre and post-sales environments, ensuring a consistently superior customer experience, gaining and maintaining a subject matter expert in Allegiance products and processes.
At Allegiance Merchant Services our customers are priority #1 and creating a WOW experience is our most important task! This is an opportunity for an individual with a go-getter attitude who is looking to learn and grow with a company. If you bring the customer-centric attitude and the desire to grow, we can provide the industry and technical knowledge and skills needed to excel!
- Develop, refine and implement policies and procedures to optimize personnel and equipment resources.
- Monitor, measure and modify process and process measurements to effectively and efficiently meet customer needs and business objectives.
- Proactively identifying areas/decisions where additional analytic or strategic insight is needed.
- Ensures quality standards of all service operations processes and functions required for execution of work and customer satisfaction.
- Assign and handle escalation tickets initiated by Tech Support, Customer, Sales Team and Allegiance partners.
- Lead all hiring, performance appraisals, corrective action, training and development of the staff for the Operations Department. Provide coaching and mentoring to team members as needed to improve individual skill.
- Manage the day-to-day planning, production and problem-solving for the Operations Team.
- Promote a professional working relationship with both internal and external customers.
- Collect and disseminate appropriate information from management to team members as needed.
- Provide regular reporting to various departments.
- Works as a liaison between business unit/corporate and service teams to resolve issues and develop plans to avoid future issues.
- Four (4) years of technical support customer service in the merchant services, payment services or credit card processing industry. Two (2) years supervision/management within the merchant services, payment services or credit card processing industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required. 3 to 5 years’ experience in operations/production environment required. 2 to 3 years’ previous supervisory experience required.
- Excellent card processing knowledge (i.e., terminal types, industry types, front ends, back ends, etc.).
- Strong analytical, assessment and problem-solving skills with a quantitative mindset.
- In-depth knowledge of Operations and Technical Support.
- Ability to make compelling and persuasive arguments for project prioritization, return on investment and initiative adoption.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment with a company that is continually growing.
- Candidates must have efficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to render sound business judgment.
- Ability to navigate among multiple systems.
- Attention to accuracy and detail in processing information.
- Good follow-through skills and ability to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Experience working with Elavon and/or FirstData platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Accelerated growth opportunities with a rapidly growing company
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Group insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match program
- Community involvement & charitable events
Location: Charlotte, NC
Allegiance Merchant Services is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Email your resume and cover page to firstname.lastname@example.org