AUTHORIZE.NET PAYMENT GATEWAY ACCOUNT
We are proud to offer online payments through our partner, Authorize.Net®, a leading provider of payment gateway services since 1996. Authorize.Net manages the complex routing of transaction data from your business to the credit card and electronic check payment processing networks, ensuring secure and reliable deposit of funds into your merchant account.
Online and Manual Payments
- Accept online payments via your website.
- Enter telephone and mail orders through the included Virtual Terminal.
- Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover® and electronic checks.
- Customers pay on your website or on a custom Authorize.Net payment page, based on the integration method you choose.
Receive Payments Quickly
- Automated deposit into your merchant bank account, typically within two business days.
Online Account Management
- Log into your secure account for real-time reports showing transaction history and balances.
- Online Knowledge Base
- Free support via telephone, chat, and email five days a week.
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard compliant.
- You never need to store sensitive data on your computer – Authorize.Net safeguards it in their secure data center.
- Standard features, as well as optional Advanced Fraud Detection Suite™ (AFDS), help you recognize suspicious transactions.
- Bill a repeat customer without storing their payment information or asking for it again. Optional Automated Recurring Billing™ (ARB) is also available.
Authorize.Net Integration Guides
The following guides include an updated Advanced Integration Method (AIM) Developer Guide, an updated Server Integration Method (SIM) Developer Guide, and a new merchant-focused guide, the Merchant Integration Guide.
The AIM and SIM Developer guides are technical in nature and likely more appropriate for developers or merchants with a strong technical aptitude. The Merchant Integration Guide focuses on the settings in the Merchant Interface that a merchant can and should configure.
AIM Developer Guide
SIM Developer Guide
Input the following HTML code for link: