Maybe one of the reasons made/will make you buy Madrid, is that you can assign Skins to any page in your website. and Here in this section I will guide you through How to make a new skin and assign it to your Page/Category/.
- In Your Admin Panel, Go to Skins Templates-> Add New Skin
- Add the Skin Template Name
Here is some info about the Options Available in each skin
- Choose The default Header: Choose the header for this skin
- Choose The default Footer: Choose the footer for this skin
- Page Layout: Choose The page layout Full Width or Boxed for this skin.
- Add the color settings “Primary Colors, Text color etc”
- Add the Background settings “Body Background, Main background”
- Add the fonts settings for this skin.
- Click Publish/Update.
Go to the page/article edit page, and choose the skin from the styling section.
In Theme Options Go to Category and Click on Add New Special Settings for Category
Choose the Skin / Icon and settings for the category page “and its articles if enabled”