In this Section, you can edit The Sidebars for your website.
Madrid comes with 6 Ready Sidebars:
- Default Sidebar: This Shows in the Search, Author or Categories Pages
To Create a new Sidebar:
- Go to Theme Options Page, Then Sidebars tab
- Click Add New, then Enter the Title and Slug and Description.
- Click Save Changes.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets and you will find the new Sidebar there.
To Assign Sidebar:
- Go to Page/post Edit Page.
- You will find A Box Called General Settings below the content Area.
- Choose the Layout to be Right or Left.
- Choose your customised Sidebar for this Page/Post
- Click Update