In this Section, you will learn about the layout Builder in your theme.
In ANY Page Edit you will find section called: layout Builder.
- First, Turn the Dropdown to Yes to enable the Layout Builder for this Page
- Click Add New
- Choose one of the templates you created
- Click Update page.
Create a template
- Go to Appearance->Page Builder
- Add the template name and Click Create template.
- You will find the available shortcodes as blocks and categorizad by its usage “to make it easier to find your shortcode”
- Below the blocks you will find the layout blocks, first you will build your layout then add the shortcodes block to it
- Build your layout and click Save Template.
That’s it 🙂